What is going on with PayPal?

PayPal hasn’t synced in over a month. The tracking spreadsheet just keeps pushing the resolution date out. What is going on? Why is there no update? I have dozens of PayPal transactions per day and when this finally gets resolved I’m going to have hundreds if not thousands of transactions to deal with.

1 Like

No idea but I’ve also gotten errors when refreshing for last month. I logged into paypal so it’s something about the interface.

I have nothing of substance to add, just want to add my vote as a me-too. Getting a tad aggravated with the ongoing PayPal failure.
Would help to get a proper update on when the expected resolution will stop getting pushed out every week.

Yeah, frustrated here too.

Add me to the frustrated group. The ETA date keeps getting pushed out on the Outages sheet.

Ongoing frustration. I see we’re now into March for resolution, so it’ll be 2 months outage. I’m keeping mine up to data semi-manually, but that’s very labor intensive if you have a lot of transactions.

Tiller people if you’re listening - any better updates on this problem would be welcome. Thanks

1 Like

Me too. Very upset.

The vast majority of my purchases are made with Paypal, specifically their credit card. It was working when I signed up, then stopped working shortly after I paid for an entire year of Tiller. It’s been down pretty much ever since. And they keep moving back the “ETA” leading me to question… when will it ever be fixed? Should we leave Tiller?