Bank feed reliability improvements

I just wanted to take a moment out to share my experience with bank feeds. I know early in 2023 the Tiller team announced that the reliability issues were going to be a major focus for them this year. My own personal experience was that in 3 months of trying it out, I had lost access to, on average, one bank per month, none of which had yet been restored (as of January), and one other that had been fixed. At the time, I was debating whether to just go it on my own with a manual spreadsheet and only track transactions for my spending accounts.

I don’t have hard data here, but I want to say that my observation has been that for the last 6-ish months, I’ve had virtually no issues at all. I haven’t contacted the support team in quite a while. I just wanted to take the time to thank the Tiller team publicly and encourage others to comment if they’ve had a similar experience (and if not, reach out to the excellent support team for help). Support can be a thankless job, and it’s nice to hear a “job well done” once in a while from your customers. Please keep doing what you’re doing, and focusing on the reliability of our bank feeds.

Thank you Tiller team! As I come up on my annual renewal this month, I definitely plan on sticking around.

7 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your experience, @sfergus1. Our support team is often busy helping new users get onboarded and making sure everything is working properly for existing users. It’s so nice to hear that your experience has improved and been mostly trouble-free.

We continue to prioritize many feeds-improvement stories and there are more improvements in the pipeline. We will continue work to do even better.

@sfergus1 thank you so much for these kind words! It’s amazing to hear that your feeds have been more reliable. We are definitely working hard to make it a better experience. Thanks again!