Chase Connectivity Issue?

Is anyone else facing connectivity issues for Chase bank?

The link by Tiller does not show in the list Chase having any issue.
In one of my Chase logins, transactions of some accounts get updated and some do not. In the same login, some accounts are not updated since 56 days.

I tried to brings it to notice of Customer Service, They are in denial, argumentative and defensive. This did not even go to engineering. I just check with you guys before leaving Tiller for good.

Does anyone else have such poor experience of Customer Service?

:wave: PLEASE READ ALL THE TIPS BELOW BEFORE CREATING A NEW TOPIC

Please search the community for your question FIRST (e.g. there are a ton of posts about Apple Card already)
Help us keep duplicate threads about the same question/content under control by searching before you post :slight_smile:

Click the :mag: in the upper right of this page to search.

If you searched, without success, feel free to clear this content away and post your new topic.

ACCOUNT REFRESH ERRORS / BANK FEED ERRORS ARE BEST SERVICED BY OUR SUPPORT TEAM VIA CHAT
Please message our support team via the chat tool in the lower right corner of the Tiller Console at Sign in - Google Accounts :stop_sign: please do not post your account connection questions/issues in the Tiller Community as they will need our support staff to investigate for resolution.

For core product support, you can also search the Tiller Help Center at https://help.tillerhq.com, where we have hundreds of resources. What kind of customer support does Tiller offer? | Tiller Help Center

I just did a sync to my Chase credit card, it’s working fine (don’t think I’ve ever had a problem with that account).

Thanks. This means it is not bank level issue or data provider issue, but engineering issue.

Thanks again for your time.

Get BlueMail for Android

I also have no issues with my chase accounts.

Can you confirm that you have connected all of the accounts to the tiller sheet.

From the Tiller Feeds Add-on - connected Accounts,

then make sure the accounts are checked.