Manual Accounts without Account Id Not Showing in Accounts Sheet

I have a two accounts missing from this template and have FINALLY realized they are the manually entered accounts - those not working through the Tiller refresh account process. And as such, the transactions do not have unique Transaction IDs (column M) or Account IDs (column N from Transaction worksheet).

Is there a work-around? thanks.

The Accounts sheet works off of unique Account Id fields. If that field isn’t present, it is ignored. If you use the Add Manual Account workflow in Tiller Money Feeds, it will create and manage the custom Account Id for you, but you can always create one on your own— anything unique will work fine. Just be sure to keep using it when you add new entries.

I’m using the Simple CSV Import Workflow (for Unsupported Data Sources). Is this a different workflow than the Add Manual Account workflow?? It works very well for the bank I can’t import other than this.

The Simple CSV Import workflow is for transactions. The Add Manual Account workflow is for balances.

@isussman1228 it also isn’t a big deal if these are missing for manual transactions so I wouldn’t worry about it. We use Transaction ID in support to help with some transaction issues and Account ID is used by some workflows in other add-ons.

Accounts appear on the Accounts/Balances sheet when they have entries in the Balance History sheet. Per @randy’s notes, you’d want to use the Tiller Money Feeds add-on > Manual Accounts to make sure your account shows on the Accounts and Balances sheet.

I’m looking for the Account Filter process which is transaction based. My JetBlue Card updates balances but doesn’t download transactions which I believe is being looked into separately.

| heather Leader
March 15 |

• | - |

@isussman1228 it also isn’t a big deal if these are missing for manual transactions so I wouldn’t worry about it. We use Transaction ID in support to help with some transaction issues and Account ID is used by some workflows in other add-ons.

Accounts appear on the Accounts/Balances sheet when they have entries in the Balance History sheet. Per @randy’s notes, you’d want to use the Tiller Money Feeds add-on > Manual Accounts to make sure your account shows on the Accounts and Balances sheet.