(Resolved) Service Interruption: transactions not filling (1/18/2022)

Where is that dashboard?

All good here! Thanks for the notice

Outage dashboard is here @richl: Institution Outages - Google Sheets

@bob.vineyard, your Auto Fill is likely turned off. Check under “Settings”

It is now working for me. Thanks for the quick fix.

My AutoFill is turned on . . . just not functional after the refresh

The Auto Fill only runs once a day at like 1AM and things were not fixed at that time so I suspect that’s why you feel like it’s not functional? The fix described above required you to manually refresh accounts AND manually fill the sheet.

Just to note, the Auto Fill is also dependent on you staying logged in to the Tiller service via the Tiller Money Feeds add-on for Google Sheets. To prevent being automatically logged out you have to launch the add-on at least once every 14 days so that’s why I thought it might have been turned off @bob.vineyard.

worked fine. thanks so much for the fast fix.

1 Like

Just checked my feeds and all my feeds have not worked since 1/13; BofA, Citi, AMEX…

Mike

Looks like it’s working for me. However, the steps I had to take were slightly different. I had no option to refresh accounts from the Tiller Console – each account said Recently Refreshed. So I opened the Google Sheet, launched Money Feeds and clicked Fill Sheets. Nothing happened. But I did get an error icon under Connected Accounts in Money Feeds saying that four accounts needed attention. I had to refresh each of them within Connected Accounts, but once that was done, Fill Sheets worked fine.

1 Like

Tiller stopped providing balances for one of my three Vanguard accounts about January 5. Ed Welch

@edmwelch this sounds like a different issue.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google