Savings and budget spreadsheet bank account drop down menu

When settings up my savings goals on the savings and budget spreadsheet, when I go to choose a bank account from the accounts drop down menu to track it is blank. Same for the the savings account checker box. Why is this and how do I make a points appear to choose from??

1 Like

@laceystephen1, did you mark it as “Savings” on the Categories sheet in the “Track” column?

I am sorry, i mistyped. I am working on the savings & Debt spreadsheet. It is the account column on the savings side that shows no accounts to choose when dropping down that menu. I have added and completed the savings budget sheet.

Did you check the Categories sheet for the Track column as suggested by @heather :point_up:, @laceystephen1?

When you set the track column to Savings in the Categories tab, it shows that category as an option in the Savings & Debt tab for the savings category (Column A). But the column B is for “Accounts” which is still empty. I think this is what @laceystephen1 is asking about and what I am looking for too. I followed the data validation around and it looks like AX39 is trying to reference a tab Accounts!$F$1:$1 which I do not have.