Savings Budget template issue - new year

I’m having an issue with the Savings Budget template from Tiller Community Solutions.

On the year drop down menu in the top right of the sheet, there is no option to pick 2023 yet. How can I fix this? Thank you.

If you unhide the hidden columns in the Savings Budget sheet, look at column BF, way down by row 64. This is where the menu gets the years to display, from row 64 and down. Change those cells to whatever you need.

Thank you very much for the help!

For me, the relevant cell is BE64. However, when I change the year to 2023, cell BE63 changes from “Year Dropdown” to “#REF”, and I get the following message in cell BE63:
“Error
Array result was not expanded because it would overwrite data in BE64.”

Ahh, sorry, just noticed that the cells I was mentioning are formula based, derived from the list of months to the left of that, and those are pulled from your Categories sheet. If 2023 isn’t available, that suggests that you haven’t expanded your Categories sheet to budget for 2023 yet. See Getting ready for 2023 webinar recording and resources - News & Announcements - Tiller Community (tillerhq.com) for more info on how to do that.

That worked! Thanks for the guidance. Just had to expand my categories sheet as you said.

1 Like