Washington Trust connection issues

I am not sure if there are other Washington Trust Bank users, but I can no longer connect to these accounts. I update my transactions in Tiller, and receive a text message code for 2-factor auth. I submit the text message code, and the popup says “Receiving security information”. Then, the “Technical error, uh oh…” message shows. Any thoughts/ideas? This is my primary bank.

Hi @cmjsae:

I am not a Washington Trust Bank user, but when I am having difficulty connecting to an account, it usually is because the site is asking me to update, confirm or change my login credentials. Some sites have a 60-day security window, for example, where even if all is well, they want you to go to the website personally to check in.

There very well could be much more to this, but this may be an issue to explore.

If @Brad.warren’s suggestion doesn’t help, and the issue persists for more than 6 days, please reach out to our support team using the chat tool in the lower right corner of the Tiller Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google

1 Like

I got it working in a different browser - thanks!

1 Like